[Samba] Two questions

Kyle kl at attitia.com
Mon Oct 20 21:41:57 GMT 2008

John,

read the 'syslog' and 'syslog only' params in smb.conf on CentOS 5.2.

Basically set 'syslog = 0' to send everything to /var/log/samba

You'll still get a start up  line of some sort in /var/log/messages, but
otherwise everything else will go to the samba specific logs

Kind Regards

Kyle

Tel: +61 (0)431 88 3978