[Samba] Re: cifs problems

George He georgehe2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:02:35 GMT 2008

yes, it is strange. exactly the same setting worked fine before with older
version samba and linux kernel (on my client, server was not toucged so it's
running a much older version).
I'm not sure whether it's samba or the kernel that breaks my stuff.
and I am not able to roll back to an older version samba because of all
those dependency issues.
Thanks,
George