[Samba] tool to track network printer

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Thu Oct 9 13:00:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

If I understand, you want a print account tool for managing your network
printer.
But thus printer is not connected to a server but on a client.

This is what you says?

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
09/10/2008 14:52:43 :