[Samba] Re: adding users to group with net rpc

Leandro Tracchia ltracchia at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:46:34 GMT 2008

executing the following command for all users will show their correct group:

root# net rpc user info billybob

but, like i said the following command shows nothing:

root# net rpc group members "Domain Users" -Uroot

and i still can't get this command to work:

root# net rpc group addmem "MIDEARTH\Engineers" ajt -Uroot

however, i'm wondering i do i even need this last command... all my users
seem to be already mapped...