[Samba] BSOD when writing from W2003 clients after SP2 has been installed

Niko Neufeld niko.neufeld at gmail.com
Sat May 10 16:04:49 GMT 2008

Yes. We have reported this to MS. I'll report back when I hear from
them. Since this does not happen, when the server is itself W2300 I
thought they wouldn't be very motivated :-)
What I find surprising though, is that nobody else seems to have seen
this or a similar problem. AFAIK SP2 is out since quite some time.

Niko