[Samba] Samba not working the same on all servers

Glenn, Skeeter skeeter.glenn at boeing.com
Thu May 8 20:59:28 GMT 2008

I have four (development, system test, user test  and production)
Solaris 2.8 servers set up running samba.  Each of the four server has
the same samba 30 users in the smb.conf file.  Samba is working perfect
on all but one of these servers and on that one server 4 of the users
can not connect thru samba, but the other 26 have no problem at all.
The smb.conf is the same on all four servers.

Sometimes I just wish someone who understands me would tell me what I
mean

Skeeter Glenn