[Samba] Help with sudden wierd ticket error.

Daniel Baughman dan at pbrnow.com
Thu Jun 12 17:33:30 GMT 2008

Right you are, and here are some key words that might help others stumble on
this particular thread if ever faced with the same error:

When attempting to rejoin the domain you get a bunch of notices about the
clocks being too far out of synch.

Setting the clock on the samba manually and rejoining the ADS domain did the
trick.

Thanks for your help,

Dan