[Samba] 2nd smb server

Sascha tdy_shadow at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:45:56 GMT 2008

Hi,

yes, thanks for the tip but thats what i have already done. The problem is that I can't see my domain groups

srv001:/ # net rpc info -S SRV001 -U admin
Password:
Domain Name: INTERN
Domain SID: S-1-5-21-3195058373-2734789582-569256879
Sequence number: 1213134789
Num users: 125
Num domain groups: 0
Num local groups: 0

Where could be the problem? "net groupmap list" shows me all my group mappings.

I really don't know where to start. Please help...