[Samba] I have done a Howto (in Spanish)

Hector Blanco white.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:57:33 GMT 2008

Hello...

I don't know if the policy of the lists allows the advert of this kind of
documents. If so, I'm sorry, and if someone tells me so, I won't do it again
:)

I just wanted to say that I have written a HowTo about setting up a server
with Samba+Ldap+Tls and using it with Linux and Windows 2000 clients... It
is IN SPANISH!!

Maybe it can be useful, and over all, I'd like to get comments, critics,
ideas, tags... whatever I can get will be welcome... :)

This is the link: http://fliiby.com/docs/ag1y87ah7t.pdf [PDF, 649 kB]