[Samba] Setup of a new PDC with Samba 3.2.0

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Jul 17 09:20:04 GMT 2008

Ok, so I could finally get the level 10 log out of winbindd.

I started it with winbindd -S -F -i -d 10 > log.winbindd

The complete log file is available at http://www.thom.fr.eu.org/log.winbindd

By what I could see, it seem to get NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT when trying to
connect to MYSERVER (name resolving seems OK there) then it says Receiving
SMB: Server stopped responding

Any idea ?