[Samba] Samba v2.2.12 NTLM versions?

Horder, Philip Philip.Horder at Teradata.com
Mon Jul 14 09:46:57 GMT 2008

> Well, without good C knowledge you're probably a bit lost then

Apart from the software engineering degree, 18 years in the industry, and 10 years C & C++ experience.
It seems that what I'm lacking here is experience with the oh-so-clever configuration scripts used by the Samba build system.

Thanks for your time Volker, but I'm going to have to give up, as I can't afford to spend weeks picking through the source and header hierarchies.

phil