[Samba] samba + slave OpenLdap (read-only)

jakjr joao.alfredo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:39:25 GMT 2008

I'm using a thitd-party software to create the accounts in the ldap.

But the problem is when I try to include this machine (the entry of this
machine already exist in ldap) in my samab domain using a ldap-replica
(read-only).

Samba try to modify some atributes in the slave (read-only), the slave
return a referral and samba is not following the referral to the master ldap
(when the samba has right to modify this atributes).

Thanks.