[Samba] Samba 3.2.0: error while loading shared libraries: libtalloc.so.1

Vnpenguin vnpenguin at vnoss.org
Tue Jul 1 19:24:41 GMT 2008

Hi,
Just try to build rpm of Samba on my CentOS 5.2 box. RPM building &
updating were fine, but I can not start smbd. Here are errors:

# service smb start
Starting SMB services: smbd: error while loading shared libraries:
libtalloc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
                                                           [FAILED]
Starting NMB services: nmbd: error while loading shared libraries:
libtalloc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
                                                           [FAILED]

With "yum provides libtalloc.so.1" I can not found any package for
this library :(

Any idea for help ?

Thanks
--