[Samba] SAMBA + KERBEROS + AD

Miguel Gonzalez miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 28 21:41:22 GMT 2008

Hi Helio,

 I recently installed the same under Debian etch. The
same configuration files from Sarge didn't work and I
had to do some tweakings.

 Anyway, you might first try to comment out the line
with valid users to see if it works with no
restrictions. If so, then you know the problem might
be there.

 Which Linux distro are you using? Samba version?

 Miguel

--- Helio Calaça Filho <helio.calaca at gmail.com>