[Samba] Authentication across two samba domains to a client share

Doug Coats dcoatshca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:04:14 GMT 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:35 PM, rob.shinn at gmail.com
<rob.shinn at gmail.com> wrote:
> By 'map to guest = bad user' do you mean 'invalid user = guest'?

No in the man page it talks about using "map to guest"  when using
security = user or domain.  Using "map to guest = Bad User" should map
the user into the guest account when the user is rejected.

I don't even find "invalid user = guest."  I did try it though but it
did not work.

Is there somewhere other than the man pages I should be using for
configuration information?

Doug