[Samba] Installing Drivers into [print$]

John Baker johnnyb at marlboro.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:46:25 GMT 2008

Ah, thanks I guess the print document I was reading has not been updated
for this.

This kind of seems more complicated than it needs to be. I'm using user
level security and we use ldap for all of our account information. There
are no local accounts or user groups. Can I get this to work with that?

--
John Baker
Network Systems Administrator