[Samba] Kerberos-related configure script problem on Solaris with 3.2.0

Tue Aug 5 14:21:52 GMT 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 04:54:12PM -0400, David Eisner wrote:
> I'm building samba-3.2.0 on a Solaris 10 x64 box using the Sun Studio
> cc compiler.
>
> I'm running into a problem.  I have a workaround.  Let me know if I
> should post a bug report.

This was already fixed by Andrew Bartlett in the v3-3-test
branch. Sorry that it did not get merged for 3.2.1, will be
in 3.2.2.
http://git.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=91c17ecfd7
gets you to the patch after which you will have to run
./autogen.sh

Volker