[Samba] Winbind ignores idmap configuration (3.0.28a)

Naadir Jeewa naadir at randomvariable.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 21:02:24 GMT 2008

Ok,
That didn't work either. I did however change the config to idmap
DOMAIN:default=yes and got it to work for the briefest of moments.
So, it appears that the underlying fault is that the DC cannot be found
for the user.

If server signing requirements were turned off for the domain that the
server had joined to, does the same setting need to be changed on DCs on
the domains to which the user will be authenticating?

Naadir