[Samba] issue with 3.0.28a

Franz Strebel franz.strebel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:46:45 GMT 2008

greetings folks,

i just upgraded to 3.0.28a on a secondary server (not live) and am
now unable to connect to my trusted domain.  here's the setup:

NT4 PDC/BDC for my domain
my domain trusts a central domain for the accounts
the central domain is running AD in mixed mode
my samba servers are members of my domain and use winbind

after getting my daemons running, i check with winbind.

-  wbinfo -g does not return any groups from the central domain
-  wbinfo --sequence shows that i am disconnected from the central domain

everything works as it should when i revert to 3.0.28

any ideas?

regards,
franz