[Samba] Facing the problem while cloning the samba repository

Koti Gaddam koti.gaddam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:16:47 GMT 2008

Hi,

   I am trying to clone the samba repository using git and I get the
following error.

$ git-clone git://git.samba.org/samba.git samba
Initialized empty Git repository in /data/koteswar/samba/.git/
git.samba.org[0: 131.204.22.100]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
fetch-pack from 'git://git.samba.org/samba.git' failed.

Can you please help me out what is causing the error...?

Regards,
Koti.