[Samba] workgroup > join domain with same name = no issue? I don't get it

Michael Schmitt mschmitt at unixkiste.org
Sun Sep 9 04:07:56 GMT 2007

Hi John,

I am on it... it may take some time as I need to figure out all
important PDC related stuff first before I have the time to reread the
whole docs for suggestions about improvements and corrections.

Right now I am fiddeling around with the user / machine / group scripts
with user manager for domains (srvtools.exe from MS) and have some
issues... tough to debug somehow. But that's for another thread

regards Michael