[Samba] can't remove groups in AD

Martin Hauptmann m.hauptmann at web.de
Tue Oct 30 16:03:24 GMT 2007

This problem is really annoying, I cannot use security groups but I need
to do that.

Please tell me if you need more information. I am using Samba since 2001
and never had that kind of trouble.

The system is an ubuntu 7.10 server with an amd64-kernel.

I am ready to offer any available information, including log (I do not
see error/failure/warning-messages when using log level 4) and any
configurations.

Thank you in advance!

Martin