[Samba] Problem with network drives

Vincent Zakofski vlamsdoem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:07:15 GMT 2007

Thanks for the tip, it's working ;). The reason why I need to access to
another share is that when I go to the computer of some people from my work
for installing some software, I need to access a share that's not accessible
for the user. The user has the most of the time some network drives mapped
on his computer with his own login and password.

Vincent