[Samba] smbstatus

maillist maillist at emailacs.com
Thu Nov 15 20:30:04 GMT 2007

Is there any way to customize smbstatus to produce the following columns?

share   user   file

My problem is that I have multiple shares.  Each share has somewhat the
same file structure.  I need to be able to see which user is using which
file on which share.  Currently you can only get one of the following:

PID   Client   IP address   Date

Share   User   Group   PID   Client   Date

PID   Sharing   R/W   Oplock   File   Date

I just want to know if there is a way to view these lists as anything
except for the default.  I'm sorry if this question is old, and answered
already.  I searched the list, and google, and didn't come up with anything.

TIA
-Aubrey