[Samba] Digital signed connections using Win2003 Server

Steffen.Mayer at evf.de Steffen.Mayer at evf.de
Tue May 22 10:33:19 GMT 2007

Hello

Im Using Samba 3.0.9-2.1 on a SuSe 9.2 Server.
Everything worked fine until the my college decided to change a Setting in the policies of the Windows 2003 Server.
He changed the Settings of the connection to Digital signed connections on the whole Domain. Since then i am not able to connect to the Windows server over this mount order as i was before.

mount -t smbfs -o username=xxxx,ro,iocharset=iso8859-15,codepage=cp850,dmask=550,fmask=550,uid=33,gid=13,password=xxxx //srv/Evf$ /mnt/evf

======= Reg keys changed =====
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanserver

Enablesecuritysignature=1 and requiresecuritysignature=0
======= Reg keys changed =====

I read something about the option "client use spnego=yes" but i already have this setting. I also tried to use a Knoppix 5.2 CD to check if i can connect from there, but was also not possible.

Does anyone has a sloution for this problem?
I would be very happy if someone can help me.

Thx

 Steffen

Energieversorgung Filstal GmbH & Co. KG
Abteilung Informationsverarbeitung
Großeislinger Str. 28-34
73033 Göppingen
Germany
Tel.: 07161/6101-189
Fax: 07161/6101-188

Energieversorgung Filstal GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz Göppingen

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Oberbürgermeister Guido Till
Geschäftsführer: Regierungsbaumeister Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Berge
Registergericht Ulm HRA 53 1868