[Samba] Text file busy on samba fileserver

Diego Woitasen diegows at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:10:28 GMT 2007

Hi,
   I have problems with text file busy on a samba file server using
Windows or Linux clients. This server is used to store the working
copy of subversion users and when they try an 'svn update' the 'text
file busy' appears (sometimes). The temporary solution is to kill the
smbd process asigned to the problematic user.

  I see that the problem is that the files remain open in the server
when they are closed on the clients. I try with 'oplocks=false' with
the problem continues.

thanks!