[Samba] a lot off nmbd

sato x garasi9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:17:27 GMT 2007

Hi robin,
Perhaps this has nothing to do with your problem, but if I wasn't mistaken,
I've read somewhere, your ldap suffix must preceding other ldap parameters.
And then, try to use the simplest configuration if you want to trace for
trouble. Get rid all parameters that you don't really "need". That way, it
would be easier for you to troubleshoot. The last thing, put the "netbios
name = yourServerName" parameter.  Not a clever suggestion I guess, but  ...
who knows? Good luck

Regards,

sato