[Samba] Printers queue with possible bug

Lutieri G. lutierigbtrabalho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:22:36 GMT 2007

Hello all,

Got a problem with samba (from what I can tell) and is similar to some
KB items here:

With version 3.0.4-6.3E of Samba, why do completed print jobs stay in
the print queue when printing to a Samba-shared printer from other Samba
or Windows clients?

And

I have Samba version 3.0.24 installed. Why do completed print jobs
stay in the print queue when printing to a Samba-shared printer from
other Samba or Windows clients?

But I am using:

samba-client-3.0.24-1.fc5
samba-common-3.0.24-1.fc5
samba-3.0.24-1.fc5

The issue was fixed with 3.0.9, has it reappeared or is this a new
issue. What other places / information can I use to fix this. Any help
would be appreciated.

--
Lutieri G. B.