[Samba] printing problem

x mczueira at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 9 16:54:32 GMT 2007

Hi everybody,

when a i have to install a new printer driver i do the
following:

1 - install the printer driver on a windows machine
2 - share the printer on windows machine
3 - use smbclient to connect to windows printer share
and download the printer files drivers
4 - use rpcclient to connect to windows printer share
to see what files are needed to register the printer
driver correctly
5 - use rpcclient to register the files of printer
driver

just this

Marcos