[Samba] LDAP

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 23 19:52:33 GMT 2007

Greeting Adam,

  Humm I'm not agree with this, but it is your opinion (Samba with LDAP
is simple). It is true that all is complicated when you don't know what
you do. But **that's a fact, don't completly trust documentation without
understanding what you do. There are so many wrong or obsolete documents
on the Net.

regards,

Robert

--