[Samba] Problems adding a printer share

Gary Dale garydale at torfree.net
Thu Jun 21 03:43:56 GMT 2007

Not an expert on CUPS either, but my server setup has
<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
Allow From 192.168.2.*
</Location>

where my local network is in the 192.168.2 subnet.

I also have a
Port 631
line in the .conf file. I don't know if it's necessary but you could try
adding it.

And after making the changes, be sure to restart CUPS.