[Samba] Corrupted files on Debian stable with quotas?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Wed Jun 20 02:08:28 GMT 2007

HI.

A few users have told me their powerpoint presentations they've been
working on have been corrupted in the last week.
One user is very close to the quota limit (a few hundred KB left), and I
know they are using embedded photos in the presentation. Could it be an
issue with hitting the limit and just not writing the entire file and
never informing Windows/the user?

I'm running Debian Stable's release of Samba and I have got it up to
date with the updates (just did it then, and no Samba packages to update).

TB