[Samba] AD Integrated authentication

Michael Cleghorn michaelc at rmt.com.au
Wed Jun 6 00:13:38 GMT 2007

Hi all,

thanks for your responses.  It's now over a week later and i've re-installed to make sure it's not a RedHat magical if-you-don't-install-it-at-install-time-you-don't-get-the-right-config-files-setup issue.  It's still not working, but i've found a new wall to bang my head against and its name is Kerberos.

i may be back  :)

m.