[Samba] Samba 3.0 - slow logoff

contact_mahajan contact_mahajan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 13:21:54 GMT 2007

Hello Friends,

We are using Samba 3.0 for our domain. Staff login with their roaming
profiles and the profiles are not that big. Something happened yesterday and
now all the clients are taking more time than normal while loggin off. I
have tried rebooting the Samba server and checked all the services and also
rebooted the different switches, but problem still exist. Login is fine but
loggin off is slow.
I verifies va/log/messages on the server and every thing seems to be normal.
Please suggest me that where else I should look in order to troublehoot this
issue? What could be the other reasons for this sudden slowness.

Thanks in advance.

Gigs