[Samba] Basic Overview of Active Directory with Samba Install

Mike Cleghorn lists at rmt.com.au
Fri Jul 27 00:02:55 GMT 2007

For those of you waiting for my write-up on this topic, the 2 or 3 projects i've had in the wind have all landed at once (don't they always) so i'm finding it difficult to make time.  i think what i will do, rather than take on a major re-write of sections of the HOWTO (and the more i look at it, the less i can see that needs changing) i will put together a "Samba for Windows Admins" on the Wiki, with particular attention paid to integrating Samba with ADS.  Or perhaps i should call it "Samba for Dummies"  ;)

But just to let everyone know, it is weighing on my conscience that i haven't done anything actually useful yet.  My Samba installations work great though  :)

m.