[Samba] Protec directory using userid & password

Indracyd nusa_x at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 02:54:17 GMT 2007

Dear all, somebody can help me?i have Active Directory
using Samba on Mandriva 2006, the AD now is running as
well, but i have case, how to create a directory on
linux protection using userid & password, so if
userid, example indracyd won to access the TEST
directory, on the screen showed the userid & password
and he must input the userid & password.

how to configured on smb.conf?can you help me?

Thank's before
IndraCyd