[Samba] still about winbind idmap customization

Jerome Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Wed Jul 18 16:35:50 GMT 2007

I would like to see some more options for this as well. I don't really
like the only option being the Windows user-name form of SHORTDOM\user.
I wouldn't mind FULL.REALM\user. Only having Windows short name as an
option really doesn't make integration into non-Windows realms very
easy.

I've expressed this on the list before.