[Samba] Netlogon, roming profiles in samba(PDC)-ldap

Ellison, David david.ellison at atkinsglobal.com
Wed Jan 31 08:25:56 GMT 2007

Suresh,

A little cheat however being that most of my notes are from this
section, if you goto
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_%26_Windows_Profiles

This helps you with creating essentially a roaming profile. Some other
usefull goodies in there as well.

Thanks

Dave

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.