[Samba] Samba v3.0.23a BROKE my network

Necos Secon secon_kun at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 20:26:15 GMT 2007

If I recall, in the release notes for .23, there was a note about requiring
the groupmaps since all accounts that were local to the machine running
Samba would be given a new SID (S-1-22 or something similar). I believe this
is to emulate the same local/global account setup that exists in NT4
domains.