[Samba] windows 2003 can't map drives

M Azer azermina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:10:51 GMT 2007

did you create the share "webcal" on your samba machine if you didn't thats
why you getting this message. also make sure if its a share for all of you
windows domain users that the "webcal" share is ownd by the "domain users"
group
drwxrwx---   4 root Domain Users  4096 Jan 17 17:43 webcal

chgrp -R 'domain users' webcal