[Samba] Active directory usergroups to use with samba

matthieu.lusseaud at latelec.com matthieu.lusseaud at latelec.com
Tue Jan 16 11:44:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have a Samba 3 server which authenticate in AD. Is it possible to map windows usergroups against UNIX ones?

In the logs, I see several SIDs whenever an user authenticate itself, but I don't know how to use them.

For example, here is my [global]

[global]

        dos charset = iso-8859-1

        unix charset = iso-8859-1