[Samba] Repost: Can't connect to my smb share from Win machine

Marc mojbordel at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 10:08:03 GMT 2007

Hello list,

could somebody please point me to the information (tutorial) how to
configure this properly, or where is the problem? I need to access
the share without authentication (it's an isolated home network)...
It used to work on FC3 but I can't figure it out on FC6 :-(

By the way, there's a typo in the original post: the windows machine
is W98 not 95.

thanks
Marek