[Samba] How to change this status?

M9. monkey9 at iae.nl
Tue Feb 27 15:38:21 GMT 2007

M9. schreef:

> Volker Lendecke schreef:
>> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 04:21:59PM +0100, M9. wrote:
>>> monkey9 at tribal-sfn2:~> smbclient -L tribal-sfn2
>>> Password:
>>> Domain=[TRIBAL-SFN2] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.23d-19.2-1179-SUSE-SL10.2]
>>> tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME
>>> monkey9 at tribal-sfn2:~>
>> Have you done something weird to the IPC$ share in your
>> smb.conf?
>
>> Volker
>
> I was not able to acces one share, after researching we discovered that
> there are differences between the KDE samba module in personal settings,
> and the Yast module.
> Shares made in the KDE module do not work, are invisible, made in
> Yastthey are accessible.
>
> kde writes:
>
> case sensitive = no
> strict locking = no
> msdfs proxy = no
>
> monkey9 at tribal-sfn2:~> cat /etc/samba/smb.conf
>
> [global]
> winbind gid = 10000-20000
> winbind uid = 10000-20000
> usershare max shares = 100
> workgroup = mshome
> add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd  -c Machine -d /var/lib/nobody -s
> /bin/false %m$
> domain master = no
> restrict anonymous = no
> max protocol = NT
> acl compatibility = winnt
> ldap ssl = No
> server signing = Auto
> map to guest = Bad User
> guest ok = yes
> case sensitive = no
> strict locking = no
> msdfs proxy = no
> read only = no
> preferred master = no
>
> [divx]
> comment = films
> inherit acls = yes
> path = /windowsF/Divx/
> read only = no
> #       case sensitive = no
> #       strict locking = no
> #       msdfs proxy = no
>
> [mp3]
> comment = muziek
> inherit acls = Yes
> path = /windowsD/MP3/
> read only = No
>
> ## Share disabled by YaST
> # [netlogon]
>
> [shared]
> comment = muziek
> inherit acls = Yes
> path = /shared/
> read only = No
>
> [documenten]
> comment = documenten
> inherit acls = Yes
> path = /windowsC/Documents and Settings/All Users/Documenten/
> read only = No
>
> [tekeningen]
> comment = tekeningen
> inherit acls = Yes
> path = /windowsE/Tekeningen/
> read only = No
> monkey9 at tribal-sfn2:~>

> [...]

Than i removed a share that was made for testing, after that, the
network was unaccessible..

- --

Have a nice day,

M9.               Now, is the only time that exists.

  OS:  Linux 2.6.18.2-34-default x86_64
  Huidige gebruiker:  monkey9 at tribal-sfn2
  Systeem:  openSUSE 10.2 (X86-64)
  KDE:  3.5.5 "release 45.2"