Fwd: Re: [Samba] user add script, machine add script

"Daniel Müller" danielmueller9 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 05:59:16 GMT 2007

Hello to all,
after noone bother my subject. I think I'm all alone making mistakes
on this thing. But I should really know if it is possible to mange
the administration  of samba in an comfortable way. After all the years I
worked with it I never did manage it to be in an sufficent manner.
Is there a plan in the future to have a central administration within the samba package?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------