[Samba] Howto setup printing with Windows XP Clients, Cups and samba..

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Feb 8 17:12:53 GMT 2007

Don't forget to enable the privilege to add printers as described in
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/rights.html#id341486
.  Required for cupsaddsmb with postscript drivers, or to directly
upload windows drivers to a raw CUPS queue.

Dale