[Samba] upgrade from 3.0.26a to 3.0.27 fails

Tóth Csaba csaba.toth at davidnet.hu
Thu Dec 27 11:23:30 GMT 2007

Hi list,

im new here, i come because i have a problem with recent samba versions.

I am a system administrator, our system has openLDAP + MIT-KRB5 backend
for samba (with smbldap-tools). But after the upgrade from 3.0.26a to
3.0.27 our users cannot authenticate well. I mean they can go into the
folders they allowed, but cannot get folder write privileges (file
create, rename and delete).

What files should i show, or what other information u need to help me?

ty for help,
tsabi