[Samba] samba pdc issue

Alessandro aleuser at inwind.it
Sat Apr 21 13:51:18 GMT 2007

I have upgrade the pdc server from debian sarge to etch.
After this operation we can't login to the domain (client windows 2000 &
XP)

smbclient works fine and from a windows local account I can browser the
samba directories too (puttin username and password before..)
I use tdbsam of course and pdbedit -L let me see all the accounts, it
seems to work fine

I tried to remove a pc from the domain, and putting it into again, but
it doesn't works. I tried to create a new user account, but the same it
doesnt work

What can I do?

Thanks
Alessandro