[Samba] Drag and Drop and Crash

Jim Summers jsummers at cs.ou.edu
Thu Apr 12 14:46:19 GMT 2007

This is becoming an interesting problem.  The user of the affected machine I
was dealing with was in dire need of it working.  I ended up using the repair
option from the install cd and when that finished and the user logged in
everything worked.  So at this point I am unsure as to what the cause is.  We
also are running the dreaded Symantec AV.  If I get another machine that this
pops up on then hopefully I can have the time to try and isolate the cause.

Thanks again for the info.

--jim

--
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma