[Samba] Drag and Drop and Crash

Jim Summers jsummers at cs.ou.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:59:14 GMT 2007

Thought I would post this for Rhiannon.  As mentioned that patch can not be
removed safely. When I tried to remove it, it listed four or five other
patches that may not work correctly.  So I cancelled out.

I may try and do a windows repair and see if that will put a fresh copy of the
  affected file(s) back on the machine.   The repair I mention is the repair
option you get when the installer finds a copy of windows on the hd and then
asks to repair or whatever.  Not the one where you use recovery console.

Ideas / Suggestions.

Many Thanks

--
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma