[Samba] Re: Re: Re: rppclient problem with cupsaddsmb

Guillaume guillaume.chardin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:13:15 GMT 2006

> the samba share has the same name as the printer queue or you have to create
> a  printershare with different name using the swat ...
I tryed to manually create  the printer share
"HP_LaserJet_4100_Series_172.16.11.21". But it doesn't work at all.
The rpcclient always show me the same error.

> Is it possible that your samba is broken?
> where does the rpm come from?
Samba source come from  the Fedora repo and is up 2 date.

Maybe, the problem come from CUPS i'll try to search in thy way thanks
for your help.
If you have any other idea tell me.

regards, guillaume
!